4.02.2006

COMMUNISM

I am the Vengeance,
That tattered hag of hate,
I am the cruel....I wait
To shred those who starve children,
Spear those who flign blood high,
Purge those who brought only sorrow,
I am the knife of revenge, my day is nigh.

I am in a state of revolution,
Having been revolted against all my days,
I am my own law, my own supreme emotion,
I have learned the cunning ways
Of the monsters............
Who gouged my fathers' eye
I am the lurking shadow in death,
I am the agony, I am the cry.

I will avenge myself and celebrate my victory!
I am near....I am near at last......
I have gathered my strength together
Under the watch of the guards, I am passed
The gates that were locked to me......
My enemy is snared....weak is his voice:
I am the throne of State,
The sword of the just, Rejoice! Rejoice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home